Wednesday, March 17, 2010

All packed

The day started with me packing my school clothes in Shane's luggage (my brother is coming to Capernwray Bible College and bringing me some of my clothes!). Bodi, my dog, is all too aware of what's going on and so he's being extra cute and extra rotten! He was trying to delay the packing process by laying on part of my luggage - this was very cute though! Later, he began stealing items out of my room like business cards with addresses on them (Teri of the SJC Library was his first steel). But I pushed through and as of 5:30 this evening my bags are by the door. One carry-on size, a backpack and purse - for three weeks of traveling (then Shane will rescue me with all the rest of my clothes when he comes). Go Shane!
I have to get back to finishing up all the little things now - takes so much time!

I'll be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment