So I have decided not to blog as often as I tried when I was traveling. My goal is once a week but I will see how it goes. I feel God would want me to experience this and give Him my time. I will share some of the amazing things but a lot will be internal processing.
So in a few short days we have dug straight into lectures and studying the bible - what an amazing experience. Each day we have 6 classes: 4 in the morning and 2 after dinner. We get 3 hours of free time in the afternoon after lunch and then an hour and a half after lectures at night. We are limited on internet access which has been very freeing.
So life is good, God is Great and I am loving England.
Prayer requests:
1. God to give me direction for my future
2. To be smart with my time here and to stay focused
3. For those still missing and hopefully coming!
4. For our Kenya team to be able to fly out next Friday as planned
5. For God to do a work in all our lives here (as he has been doing).
My love to all,
Natalie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment