Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dinner in Salzburg #2

Quick update on dinner

After last night's vegi pizza I wanted to try something different. There was spaghetti with meat sauce (and we all know how I feel about that) or fried things with fries. So I debated between a different pizza and the pasta which sounded great but the meat situation was holding me back. So, at the encouragement of Josh, I picked pasta. It was really good actually. I didn't eat any of the big meat chunks and there was so much sause left over I could have had seconds on the pasta but all together it was good. It came with a salad too - lettuce (whole pieces, not many were broken up), corn, carrot shavings and black beans (odd how excited I was about black beans and how good they tasted). I'm so used to Mexican food that the slightest bit of that tastes so good to me (e.g. the black beans). the two dressing options were yogurt or 1000 Island so take a guess which one i chose.

Josh had the salami Pizza - looks like pepperoni and he said it was really good. There was something green on it - looked like peppers at first and then like green beans. He said he couldn't tell what it was but ate it anyway - he's good about that.

I splurged on tea from the machine in the computer room but turns out it comes sweet with a little lemon flavor in it. Not bad just different from how I usually drink it - plain, no sugar.

Looking forward to big breakfast tomorrow before our train.

Off to sleep now...Night

No comments:

Post a Comment